Monday, November 26, 2007

Videos!

So Melissa's asked for videos... This first one (Bible Club 1) will make you feel a little seasick (that's my high qual video technique). So every Saturday morning/lunch timeish the kids come to the centre for Bible Club- this video is at our old venue, with Genesis and a couple of the kids going nuts on the drums :)

About here I should apologise for the odd collection of photos and no captions- alot of the photos I've brought home won't open on my (aka dad's) computer, so the last lot were all ones I couldn't view, but somehow managed to upload- it was as much of a suprise for me as for you!

I've only got a few videos, so I'll upload some of them- Shayla, should the jazzercise one go up? Anywayz, more to come...

Elf

(Elf's dad has just come in and found the computer unattended. YES!!!!!! jazzercise should go up)

No comments: